Monday Motivation: the Perfect, Zen Leggings

Happy Monday!

I love to incorporate physical activity into my morning routine. Sometimes it's a long walk; for a few years, it was a Pure Barre class; sometimes it's a Peloton ride on my Schwinn IC4. Lately, I like a long walk, a short bike ride, and some stretching and meditation. No matter what, having the right clothes is vital. Lately, I have been even more motivated because I have the most wonderful leggings!

I promise they won't break the bank! They're not Lululemon :) they're also an Amazon brand!

Colorfulkoala buttery leggings are truly buttery! They're so soft. They fit beautifully. They are not super sheer, so you don't need to feel insecure during a workout. I have two pairs now: olive green and navy. I would NOT be surprised if I purchased one or two more this year. I am also intrigued by the brand's joggers and the brand's bike shorts. If I end up purchasing some, I'll review them here as well!

Today's Delights:

  • Today was a super effective day. I do really love a day where I feel like I was working hard and communicating with others consistently! And I love a day where I feel like I'm hustling a bit!
  • I had a hair appointment on Saturday, where I opted for a slight balayage and a little trim. I wasn't 100% in love with it right after the appointment, but I'm starting to like it more. Do you ever feel the need for a new hairstyle but it might not look better than your natural hair look?
  • Yum - for lunch today, I had leftover Indian food from takeout we ordered this past weekend! It's so delicious!
Find something to delight in today - A

Comments

Popular Posts