Week No. 13: Highs, Lows, and Good Reads

This was definitely a good week!

This Week's Highs:

  • Career: I had two very good professional development conversations this week.
  • Health: We took a fun, short hike in Rocheport during our little vacation, and did a lot of walking. 
  • Personal: Our trip was definitely a highlight of this week!

This Week's Lows:

  • Career: I had a couple issues focusing this week, but I was still able to get some of the things done that needed doing.
  • Health: I had an issue saying no to sweets this week!
  • Personal: The temperatures dropped quite a bit this week, so I haven't had the guts to take my morning walks! I can't wait to start those up again.

Today's Delights:

  • Last night, we went out for ice cream at a really tasty local ice cream shop.
  • I finished a fun mystery book last night! The twist was exciting and I really enjoyed it.
  • I started a new book this morning, which sounds like it will be the absolute cutest!
Find something to delight in- A

Comments

Popular Posts