An easy dinner option

Short post! I've been super overwhelmed with work lately. Last night, I whipped up a quick dinner: fish tacos with slaw, beans, and rice.

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a53296/easy-fish-taco-recipe/

I used this recipe for the fish seasoning and for the cabbage and corn slaw.

We sliced up some radishes for garnish, got out our favorite hot sauces, used tortillas, canned refried beans warmed in a pan, rice cooked in the rice cooker, cilantro and avocado.

Literally so easy!

Today's Delights:

  • Noom progress: I weighed in at 165.8 today! I've been floating around that number for a couple weeks now. It is definitely progress from where I began!
  • Last night, I began a new audiobook and listened as I went for a long walk.
Find something to delight in! -A

Comments

Popular Posts