A Go-To Quick Breakfast

Random little post, but I wanted to sum up my recent favorite quick breakfast... and I mean quick!

The Elements:

  • Cuties clementines (x2)
  • String cheese
  • Hard-boiled egg

My husband and I tend to put 7 or 8 eggs in the Instant Pot on Sundays to hard-boil them for the week. We love Cuties for quick, easy, tidy fruit options. And string cheese is just the best.

Lately, this has been a real go-to breakfast. The fruit is cheerful and has complex carbohydrates, the string cheese takes some time to chew, the egg has lots of protein. So it keeps me full for the morning. Also, there's not too many calories in that breakfast! 

Today's Delights:

  • Yesterday and today, it's fully warm outside! Yesterday over my lunch break, I took a short walk, listening to a new-to-me podcast called Call Your Girlfriend. They had a recent episode about burnout, and it really resonated.
  • Last night, I did another bike bootcamp class on our stationary bike through the Peloton app. It's challenging and fun. 
  • And last night, I watched a short documentary on Peacock about Iliza Schlesinger (a comedian who is so great). It was fun and cute!
Find something to delight in! -A


Comments

Popular Posts