Spring Arrivals

I've been doing a lot of online window shopping recently!

Tuckernuck's new arrivals are all so pretty! They all have me dreaming of spring days (even as the snow here needs to keep melting!) outside and time on a beach.

J. Crew also has some springy, happy new arrivals! Like, this green raincoat looks so happy and is even sort of nostalgic since it's such an old-fashioned looking coat.

I also love this flowy, flattering floral dress from J. Crew!

I just cannot wait for warmer weather, and these pretty things have me even more ready!

Today's Delights:

  • I continue to maintain some motivation even though I feel like I'm definitely stuck in a health rut at the moment!
  • I took a bike bootcamp class on the Peloton app yesterday. It was pretty grueling and exciting! I felt very accomplished when I was finished.
  • Last night, I made a Thai pumpkin chicken soup in the Instant Pot from America's Test Kitchen's Instant Pot Cookbook. It ended up really delicious! Lots of complexity of flavor; layers of savory, salty, fresh, crunchy, sour, and acidic. Very, very good.
What delights you today? -A

Comments

Popular Posts