Beautiful Items for Your Table

My interior design aesthetic is still in formation. I have a handful of things I probably bought in college but have hung around for all these years, because I don't want to throw out something that works. So I don't like being wasteful. I also have some items that I excitedly registered for during our wedding, because they were items that I had hoped for for years. I often drift towards blue-and-white, especially ceramic items. I like natural elements like wood or pottery too. I prefer table runners to full tablecloths. Sometimes I want a bright color and sometimes I like neutrals. I love getting some items secondhand: to feel unique. 

Do you have a consistent design look? Do you incorporate this-and-that, whatever looks pretty? Here's some items that I thought looked beautiful:

Old Havana Cereal Bowls, Anthropologie

Clea Speckled Measuring Cups, Anthropologie

Spring Jacquard Table Runner, Williams Sonoma

Aspen Dining Collection, Crate & Barrel

Vintage Etched Cake Stand, Williams Sonoma

Ridged Carafe, Urban Outfitters

Today's delights:

  • We ordered Indian food from our favorite Indian restaurant last night! And bonus: lot of leftovers!
  • I finished my super-cute book last night, and loved how it turned out! Now I'm turning to something a little more challenging.
  • I baked a lemon-turmeric cake from Alison Roman's Nothing Fancy last night: I wasn't overwhelmed by it, but it does give a very lovely lemon aroma to our home.
Delight in something today! -A

Comments

  1. Beautiful, soft Spanish blues in kitchens are my favorite. Sometimes we make Indian food at home- many roommates from India while at UT in Austin. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts