Week No. 17: Highs, Lows, etc.

This Week's Highs:

  • I got a massage on Monday, and it was SUCH a wonderful experience. Not only did it feel like I was transported back to another, pre-COVID time, I had been experiencing a lot of tightness in my back and neck.
  • My husband and I enjoyed happy hours on two patios this week! The weather has been improving so much, and it was so fun to spend that time together. Last night, the restaurant we went to had extremely tasty warm pretzels and extremely well-cooked brussels sprouts.
  • I have really, really treasured this time off of work. I feel renewed, energized, and motivated. I truly hope I can succeed at this new position, and I hope I can connect with my new team members.

This Week's Lows:

  • There were a handful of times this week when I got too lazy and did not fully take advantage of the time off.
  • I get my second vaccine dose today, and although that's a huge blessing, I am a little nervous about any side effects! I'd like to be in good shape this week, and so I'm just nervous about possibly feeling lousy.

What Else?

  • Oh my goodness, tidying and downsizing are soooooo great. I've taken so much to Goodwill, I've reorganized the linen closet and my clothes closet, and arranged our home office/gym.
  • I've done some long, helpful meditations this week.
Find something to delight in -A

Comments

Popular Posts