Where to Get Hair Inspiration?

I feel like this is an extremely common problem for me: I have a haircut and color scheduled for Saturday morning, and I really don't know what I want to have done!

I usually end up googling 'Kate Middleton Hair', showing some images to my stylist, and saying "I guess something like that." Needless to say, I never do anything exciting with my hair. Sometimes I try to get pictures of pretty color trends (I tried a balayage several times).

I'm going to share a few of the images I've saved for my last several hair appointments. How about you? If you were getting your hair styled on Saturday, what would you ask for? Is there a blogger or celebrity whose hair you always copy? I tend to look to Kate Middleton or Anne Hathaway. Sometimes, just random people on Instagram, pinterest, or google.











Today's Delights:

  • My husband and I took a very long walk yesterday evening after eating dinner. I don't know about you, but I always have the best conversations while on a walk. It was a sweet evening, and we chatted about all sorts of things!
  • I am SO HAPPY about all the sunshine we have been getting! It's definitely still chilly out, and I still need to wear a coat and a warm hat when I am outside. But the sunlight is making life so much better!
  • I mentioned a few days ago that my husband and I are really only now combining our households due to a weird job complication of mine. But now I have some of my furniture and many more of my decor items in our bedroom. It really does spark joy to have more of 'my' things in our home, and although being married always felt 'real,' of course, maybe it feels even more real now which is exciting and delightful.
Find something to delight in! -A

Comments

Popular Posts