Motivation Monday: Back at It

What a funny weekend. On the whole, it was really good. It was also like catastrophic for my weight loss journey (that's over-stating it). But although Friday morning was a big moment for me--weighing in at under 165 lbs--I had quite a bit of unhealthy food this weekend.

Pizza, bagels, Girl Scout cookies, red wine, a latte. There was really, just a lot of food.

Also, last week felt like a bit of a wash due to how horrible daylight savings time affected me. So this week! Hopefully, I can be a bit more on track.

homemade bagels!

Today's Delights:

  • We watched another episode of Ted Lasso last night. I'm going to be sad to see it end! But it is such a delightful show!
  • We took a very long walk yesterday and visited some family. My husband made bagels from scratch, and we enjoyed them with some lox for breakfast.
  • I am hopeful for the week! I believe I might have more energy than I had last week, and I pray that God blesses this week.
  • My March Madness bracket is currently 1st place in my pool! This NEVER happens to me.
Find something to delight in -A

Comments

Popular Posts