Everything I Read in March 2021

I was preparing this post and could not believe some of the books I had read in March! For some reason, this month has felt like an eternity! So it was fun reflecting on some of the books from this month. It was a good mix! Have you read anything good lately?

Commonwealth. By Ann Patchett.

Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create 
Extraordinary Happiness
. By Ingrid Fetell Lee.

Summer of '69. By Elin Hilderbrand.

French Women Don't Get Fat. By Mireille Guiliano.

Bringing Up Bebe: One American Mother Discovers the
Wisdom of French Parenting
. By Pamela Druckerman.

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. By Suzanne Collins.

Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to
Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones
. By James Clear.

Today's Delights:

  • I got some good feedback on an attempt for professional development yesterday! Pretty exciting stuff!
  • Last night, I cooked palak dal in the Instant Pot. I absolutely love palak dal when I get it from our local Indian restaurant. This was not nearly as good as the stuff we get from the restaurant, but it did end up really delicious! Also--it was SO easy! And healthy! A lot of positives!
  • Yesterday, I managed to take two walks: one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Happily, the sun has been out more, and I've felt a lot better!
Find something delightful! -A

Comments

Popular Posts