What's Currently in My Amazon Cart

I am as surprised as anyone that Amazon has developed such a solid shopping section for athleisure-casual clothes. I am not sure if they have figured out true professional looks or true formal look yet, but their casual wear is seriously so solid. So here are a few of the items that I'm currently thisclose to ordering:

A Great Work Dress

Round neck, 3/4 sleeve dress

I love a comfortable dress with a little bit of structure to it. This dress has a good sleeve, it has pockets(!), and a nice cinched waist. It also comes in tons of colors and a few patterns. I think this could be a great work-from-home dress for now, and a great office dress for later. If you want to increase its formality, top it off with a jacket or a long line sweater jacket.

An Affordable Work Shoe

Low wedge, ankle strap shoe

I think this looks like a great shoe for an office when you don't want to wear a real heel. Also, the ankle strap will make them easier to walk in throughout the day. The wedge will also give you the feel of being on a little bit of a heel without the instability.

The Warmest-Looking Joggers

Sherpa-lined joggers

As I stay home in a pandemic when there's about two feet of snow on the ground, I can tell Amazon is targeting its ads! How warm do these joggers look? They showed up in a Facebook ad and I thought they looked like just what I need to be supremely cozy.

A Knockoff for My Favorite Sweater

Ribbed, slouchy tunic sweater

I absolutely love the Free People Ottoman sweater. But I only own one due to the price. Abra Belke noted this perfect knockoff on her blog, and it's been sitting in my Amazon cart ever since. 

And for Some Non-Clothing Items...

Maldon Sea Salt Flakes

Meat chopper

The best under-eye masks

Today's Delights:

  • My husband made taco salads for dinner last night, and they were delicious!
  • We finished Lupin! And although it was so good and fun, I'm so disappointed that it's over! I need the next season pronto! Because I was on a French kick, I tried the first episode of Call My Agent, and that looks like it'll be a fun one too!
  • I'm continuing to be satisfied with Noom! Last night I made little brownie bites, and enjoyed a few.  And even this morning, I weighed in at 169.2, which is a new lowest weight at this time. I have also been meeting the step goals that the app recommends, and I have read all of the articles so far!
Delight in something that surrounds you! Love, A

Comments

  1. We were on a Scandinavian kick and enjoyed Home for Christmas (Netflix). Actually have some super high quality capris from Amazon that are nicer than LLL, kid you not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I began Home for Christmas last winter! I thought it was a cute one! And love an Amazon-LLL dupe :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts