What I Want to Watch Next

I have checked in to share some television and movie recommendations from what we've been watching lately. So now, here are a few things that I want to try watching next. What's in your queue?

Firefly Lane. On Netflix.

One of my sweet readers has recommended Firefly Lane! I have not read the book this is based on, but I do really like Katherine Heigl and Elliot from Scrubs! I look forward to checking this out!

Fake Famous. On HBO Max.

I think this documentary sounds interesting! The filmmakers buy a lot of fake followers for non-famous people and see what happens. 

Succession. On HBO.

This is not a remotely new recommendation. But I've heard this described as more dramatic Arrested Development, which would be right up my alley. There are several seasons, and this may be good material for binging!

On Pointe. On Disney.

I like anything that has a plotline of dance! So I think On Pointe sounds like a delightful program: it follows students auditioning and being cast in the Nutcracker at a prestigious dance school.

Today's Delights:

  • I cooked a tasty fish dish with a corn salad last night. The salad was the real showstopper: sauteed corn kernels, jalapeno, spring onions, mixed with lemon juice, feta, and avocado. Warm and delicious.
  • Yesterday, I felt like I had a fairly productive day for the first time in a while.
  • I think everyone has now seen it, but oh my goodness, this video about a Zoom mishap is SO FUNNY. It's short: just go watch hah!
Find something to delight in! Love, A

Comments

Popular Posts