My Favorite Affordable Stationery

I have mentioned before how much time I have spent writing thank-you notes since I got married. It is a wonderful thing, and I think I've gotten pretty good at them! One thing that makes writing them more fun is to have something personalized, too.

I have browsed Etsy for stationery that can be completely personalized. But the very personalized options were always a bit more than I wanted to spend.

So one day I browsed on Amazon for something a little personalized but still affordable, and I found these:

These monogrammed note cards are precisely my taste. You could use them for more than just thank-you notes because they're general. The floral detail adds a pretty femininity. And the monogram elevates them. The quality in real life is good. They're on the larger side, the accompanying envelopes have a good heft. The paper of the cards has a glossy finish rather than a matte finish. And they come in just about every color imaginable. 

What are your favorites for stationery?

Today's Delights:

  • I made homemade pizza last night for dinner that turned out very tasty!
  • I watched the first episode of Bridgerton last night. I wasn't exactly feeling it for the first thirty minutes, but I kind of liked the end and where it seems like the conflict of the series begins. I'm not itching to watch the next episode, but it was pretty to look at and a little fun!
  • Yesterday evening, I did a 20-minute chest opener yoga class followed by just a 10-minute low impact ride. The 10-min ride was all Disney songs from childhood! So that was actually really uplifting. And the chest openers helped combat all my horrible posture from working at home.
  • Noom progress: Today I weighed in at 166.6 lbs. I'm very pleased with this progress!

P.S. Today is Ash Wednesday, which is the first day of the season of Lent. Lent is a season in many Christian denominations where you make sacrifices and give things up for the Lord. If you are observing Lent, my prayers are with you. 

Find something to delight in --A

Comments

Popular Posts