A Sale at J.Crew

Well the 3-day weekend is over, and I really hope I can be productive today without too much difficulty. 

Picture from a hike during our minimoon

J.Crew is having a pretty amazing sale right now. Some sizes are limited, but you can take an additional 50% off of current sales prices with code SPRING. Browsing is definitely recommended! Here are some of my picks from the sale:

A cashmere wrap

A beautiful, high-end parka

The perfect, laidback striped turtleneck

Fantastic crystal earrings

Such a pretty top

Today's Delights:

  • I am really enjoying my current book. I am also just churning through it.
  • The weather has been so cold. But this coming weekend is supposed to get potentially above freezing which will be SUCH a relief.
  • Noom status: I felt much more back on track yesterday. I had a good Peloton ride, I got my steps in (while grocery stopping, because it's still too cold to go outside), stuck to my calorie budget, and drank the requisite water. Today I weighed in at 167.6 lbs. I am proud of my progress, and I believe I can keep sticking to this.
Find delights! -A

Comments

Popular Posts