Just Delights

I woke up this morning without too much motivation to write. It was a sleepy three-day weekend. So I decided to just make a whole post of delights:

Today's Delights:

  • Look how pretty the blue skies were yesterday for a long walk around our neighborhood!
From a walking path near our home
  • I wanted to give a shoutout to some of my favorite pajamas: the brand prAna makes these extremely soft jersey knit pajamas that I absolutely love and I have several pair of flannel pajamas from Target and J.Crew: I love them all
  • We had a delicious dinner of elevated ramen last night!

Spicy peanut and chicken noodles from New York Times Cooking

  • If you aren't making pizza in a cast iron skillet, starting the cooking process on the stove, or if you're not using a pizza stone, I think you're missing out!
  • We received a gift card for a bed and breakfast in a scenic area nearby. We were looking at dates to use the gift card, and expect that we can have our trip in late March! We are excited!
  • Today, I believe I can handle everything that happened while out for the long weekend! Hopefully!
Find something to delight in today --A

Comments

Popular Posts