Colorful Living

Happy hump day! I don't know about you, but I have been needing some color in my life! At this point in winter, I tend to rotate between a handful of blacks, navys, and grays with very little deviation. I've been seeing some pretty items with a little color and wanted to round them up here. (I don't even know how to make money off of this blog, so there's nothing in it for me if you purchase these *shrug*.)

Tie-waist dress in Brick Red. Banana Republic.

Side-ruched dress in olive. Banana Republic.

Cowl neck sweater dress in tamale red. Loft.


Cashmere sweater in bright persimmon. J. Crew.

Ribbed winter hat in neon tangelo. J. Crew.

Cropped sweater blazer in red wine. Banana Republic.

Mockneck sweater in vibrant lilac. Madewell.

Today's Delights

  • Yesterday, I was blessed enough to check off all of my weight-loss regimen tasks. I went for a walk during lunch, I read the Noom articles, I ate my planned lunch, I exceeded Noom's calorie budget by a bit but not too much, I ate a healthy dinner and did not snack later in the evening, and I did a short pilates video as well as a Year of Yes ride on the Peloton app. It feels so good to kind of get back on the wagon and feel like I have some discipline.
  • The snow is so so pretty!!!
  • I'm getting close to finishing a book I've been reading for a while; it's a long one, and I'm not sure I absolutely love it. But I am excited to see where it goes in its final chapters.
Find something to delight in! Love, A

Comments

Popular Posts